GW- Father Of Devils Clan Forum Site

Hello Welcome To the Clan Forum Site =D, Help each other out, be polite, have fun while reading threads and guides =D, any question or help needed ask officers or fellow members. =D

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Any One Here, Please!! Reply To Me!!, Read This

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Uncle Press
Admin

PostSubject: Any One Here, Please!! Reply To Me!!, Read This   Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:52 am

Hey guys I am really srry for leaving the awsomest guild I have ever been in to, I really wanna get back, I really missed you guys, its true that I just left yesterday, but I really wanna talk to you guys again, I really want Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad ..

Guys Please, any Officer, Any one Who can Invite Me to guild Please Do So and Fast!!<!!<!<!<!<!<!<!<! The Shady Shadows, Father , Any one please, I really need to get back to the guild, I missed it!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad ............
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://deadclan.forumotion.com
Father of Devils
Admin

PostSubject: YEs   Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:16 pm

ok i will send you in invite... wait i cant invite you bcus it says ur username doesnt exist?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uncle Press
Admin

PostSubject: Thanks mate   Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:12 am

Thanks Father, I am back Guys !! alien alien alien cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Topic Closed!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://deadclan.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any One Here, Please!! Reply To Me!!, Read This   

Back to top Go down

Any One Here, Please!! Reply To Me!!, Read This
Page 1 of 1